WHAT'S TRENDING TODAY!!

August couldn't have been better without SNRMUSIQLIVE's finest rapper #Blakk.
He dropped his 2nd EP #TRAPEZIUM and it's been mind-blowing. I love that project myself I must say. Good content that motivates and satisfies your soul. Five songs on it, i.e

1. Choose Wisely
2.  Ask me if I'm happy
3. Squad goals
4. 3rd Eye
5. Greenhouse

And he's been topping it up with awesome freestyles of the top, day in and day out.
That's some dedication and hard working thereof which I think its very good to keep the fans up all the time. #KEEP MOVING MR. BLAKK.
And oh, if you haven't heard Trapezium yet, below is a link to get them all and other tunes as well from the Camp of Swaggnation Records.

Get it on reverbnation @the link below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DZORMO - drops on JANUARY 1st

OMG!! This is a straigtUP hit music - Download & Share - No New Friends