Meet Cosmos - A talented Graffiti Artist Based in the Ghettos of TEMA

   I heard of the wonderful paintings of a young man in Tema and decided to visit the locality he was, to see for myself. Before I got to there, I decided to ask people in the neighbourhood where he stays about "Cosmos". Cosmos is really a star in the area. From what I heard, all he does is creating beautiful and amazing artworks anytime he is free and also makes time for the gym. 
 I got to meet Cosmos also known as "Teddi Sqorrt" and from his own mouth he said "All I wanted to do in life is to draw, paint,create and model" . He also said, I do this for the love I have for painting and Graffiti is what I love most. All people want to do is see a graffiti painting and stand by it to take their selfies 'he laughed'. So me wanting to have a model career in addition to painting in future, I have decided to paint my neighbourhood with artwork and drawings that will blow the minds of people just for the fun of it .
     After a long conversation with Teddi, he concluded by saying, 
"ITS MY DREAM TO MEET THE BEST GRAFFITI ARTISTS IN GHANA AND PAINT A WHOLE CITY WITH CREATIVE DRAWINGS . "




  Whatsapp Cosmos on - 0549164747
  Add him on Facebook - Cosmos Teddi Sqorrt 
  For graffiti paintings in your Area.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DZORMO - drops on JANUARY 1st

OMG!! This is a straigtUP hit music - Download & Share - No New Friends